Why us? What makes us different from every other migration agency? We have JOBS. We are a subsidiary of Career of the Day, a reputed AUSTRALIAN RECRUITMENT FIRM that has been helping migrants get jobs for over 10 YEARS.
We assist companies and employees with every stage of the sponsored employment visa process, with our years of experience in recruitment complimenting the process. We are Australian’s who understand how Australian businesses operate.
There are various types of ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme) visas:
And many others.
Each category has various restrictions and requirements, please contact us to determine the right path for your individual case.
General Skilled Migration is a visa pathway available for individuals to work and reside in Australia. There are various visas for ‘skilled migration’, including:
Aside from being under 50 years old and having experience in a suitable occupation, the Points Test will calculate from the following areas to test your suitability:
- English language
- Overseas employment experience qualifications
- Australian employment experience qualifications
- Australian Professional Year qualifications
- Educational qualifications
- Australian study qualifications
- Credentialled community language qualifications
- Study in regional Australia or a low-population grown metropolitan area qualification
- Partner skilled qualifications
- State or territory qualifications (190 visa only)
- Designated area sponsorship qualifications (489 visa only)
Every situation is very unique, contact us to consult with an expert.
The 188 subclass is a temporary visa that becomes permanent after many requirements (subclass 888), and it involves 4 streams:
- Business Innovation Stream: for people with business skills who seek to manage and develop an existing or new Australian business.
- Investor Stream: for people who can make a designated investment(s) of at least AUD1.5million in Australia and maintain business and investment activity.
- Significant Investor Stream: for people who can make a complying significant investment(s) of at least AUD5million in Australia and maintain business and investment activity.
- Premium Investor Stream: for people who can make a complying premium investment(s) of at least AUD15million in Australia and maintain business and investment activity.
Career of the Day has a large network of quality Australian businesses looking to sell to investors. We welcome you to contact us to discuss further.
The Student Visa (subclass 500) is available for eligible students to come to Australia to study under any of the following sectors:
- Primary School (Grades Prep to 6)
- Secondary School (Grades 7 to 12)
- ELICOS (Non-Award, Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV)
- Secondary Exchange Programs
- Certificate I
- Certificate II
- Certificate III
- Certificate IV
- Graduate Certificate (Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education)
- Diploma (Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education)
- Advance Diploma (Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education)
- Bachelor Degree
- Associate Degree
- Masters by Coursework
- Masters by Research
- Doctoral Degree
Furthermore, there is a Student Guardian (subclass 590) Visa available to the legal guardian of students on the Subclass 500 who are under 18 years of age (minors typically in primary school and secondary schooling).
There are various requirements for these visas. Contact Us today to find out more.
There are many requirements including who is the eligible sponsor, so please contact us so that we can identify the right path for your family member(s).
We act lawfully under registration of the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority: https://www.mara.gov.au/
With 10+ years experience in recruitment, Career of the Day Migration Services provides excellent services for individuals searching for their dream career in Australia. Whether you are migration, studying or graduating we assist you in finding long term goals.
Career of the Day Migration Services provides all cultures job opportunities, investment opportunities, and education services within Australia. With our Australia owned and run business mixed with staff of all backgrounds from all walks of life.
We surpass any competition in our fields through impeccable service, compassionate people skills and dedication to assisting professionals and university qualified candidates into roles of their chosen profession and assisting businesses to meet their staffing needs.